Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello World....

So I'm trying something new here. I'm leaving the safety of the "lurker's realm" and reaching out into the ether. Maybe my fingers will grasp yours. Maybe not. Either way it will nurture change and growth (I hope). Who am I? Just another plain Jane. Just another face in the crowd. Am I exceptional? Nahh.... We are all suffering from the human condition. Maybe that's why so many people have these blogs. Not so much to set themselves or their lives apart, but to highlight the UNexceptionalness of all of our lives. We are all in this boat together. We are all searching, hoping, singing, crying out into the darkness together, reaching our hands out, and fostering hope that we will find warm fingers out there reaching back.......

"We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment